[TriLUG] TriLUG infrastructure hack afternoon Sunday 2pm in Carrboro

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Thu Jul 25 20:38:30 EDT 2013

Along these lines, is anyone getting ready to retire some hardware from their racks at ${WORK} that might be considered an upgrade for the LUG's infrastructure servers? Something that's three years old might be too far gone for you to run a Mongo shard on, but could represent a big improvement in capabilities for the LUG.

-M