[TriLUG] Open source presentation frameworks?

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Sun Jul 28 23:51:58 EDT 2013

S5 (http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/) is sort of the original.

Landslide (https://github.com/adamzap/landslide) was used by a couple
presenters last year for the IPv6 Launch
(http://www.trilug.org/2012-04-12/world-ipv6-day).

These are both HTML based solutions but do not require Internet
connectivity. USB drive and browser will do just fine.

And since it happened to come up recently: The SELF organizers wanted
PDFs of all slide decks, but my friend had used S5. Instructions on
getting from one to the other:
http://net-hope.blogspot.com/2013/07/s5-to-pdf.html

-- Kevin