[TriLUG] Peripherally related: 19" rack & shelves for cheap.

Jason Sullivan jason0x21 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 14:09:49 EDT 2013

My shed cleaning frenzy continues apace, and you could benefit!

I honestly don’t know what I was going to do with this, maybe put
amplifiers in it?  Shelve up all my audio toys?  Who knows?  I’ve got
no use for it or the shelves and so it has to go.  Ideal for a ham
radio setup or perhaps a well-concealed audio closet.  Some surface
rust.  Classic industrial gray.  Vented sides. Inexplicable hinged lid
on top. 15” deep and 37” high.  Front rails only.  Includes a handful
of shelves and a 1U case kit.  You pick up.

$40.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jason0x21/9403567840/

--
Jason Sullivan