[TriLUG] Teaser - Professor Kliq and MC Frontalot performing live in Raleigh to kick off the All Things Open Conference!

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Sat Aug 3 23:57:07 EDT 2013

It has been confirmed that two absolutely awesome performances will
take place right here in Raleigh NC! Details are still to be
determined, most likely however, the evening of 22 October, as all the
attendees and speakers arrive for the All Things Open conference,
Professor Kliq and MC Frontalot will be performing live.

The albums of Mike Else, aka Professor Kliq, have dominated my
playlists for many months now. His music is truly incredible and sets
the standard for high quality music released under Creative Commons
licenses. But don't just take my word for it, visit
http://www.professorkliq.com. I highly recommend checking out the
"videos" tab of his website to see a few of the videos people have
made with his music. Then feel free to download and share his albums.

Damian Hess, aka MC Frontalot, is well known by the geek community as
the founder of Nerdcore HipHop. He puts on an awesome show and has
recently performed at the Ohio Linux Fest and the South East Linux
Fest. We finally have the chance to see him perform live, right here
in the City of Raleigh! http://frontalot.com/index.php/

A huge thanks goes out to Tarus Balog, founder of OpenNMS, who has
sponsored this entertainment for the All Things Open conference, which
takes place at the Raleigh Convention Center 23-24 October!
http://allthingsopen.org/

Cheers!
Jeremy Davis