[TriLUG] Another infrastructure hack day

Jack Hill jackhill at jackhill.us
Sat Aug 10 00:08:35 EDT 2013

On Fri, 9 Aug 2013, Jonathan Mainguy wrote:

> What goes on at infrastructure hack days?
>
> Thank you,
> Jon

TriLUG currently has two servers that have not been completely configured
an put into production. The goal of the hack days is to put them in
production while improving the services that TriLUG offers. The area that
I'm most interested in is user management, authentication, and
authorization. Specifically the last time I configured nscd and PAM. I
believe some other people (and hopefully they will chime in) are working
on upgrading the TriLUG website and wiki (so that it is actually easy
enough to use that people will use it). There was some work also on tools
to make the collaborative maintenance of our services easier.

Hope that answers your question,
Jack