[TriLUG] Another infrastructure hack day

Jack Hill jackhill at jackhill.us
Sat Aug 10 18:37:59 EDT 2013

Hi all,

No one said that they are available tomorrow, so let's put of the day to
next week, but continue the conversation until then.

Everyone who's interested, please send me your availability off list. (If
it works for you, don't forget to include weekends.)

Igor, I don't think any configuration management is currently being work
on, but that would probably be a good idea (the current state is the /etc
is in etc-keeper).

It might be good to prioritize the setting up of a issue
tracker/documentation/change submission/review system for our
infrastructure tasks so that it makes coordination easier.

Best,
Jack