[TriLUG] Late night IPv6

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Fri Aug 23 19:03:25 EDT 2013

With the horror stories I've been hearing on freenode/#ipv6, I'd suggest
staying away from SiXXS. If you forget the sixth step in the second rain
dance after the vernal equinox they cut down your access with no recourse.

If you have a VPS (Linode or such) you could set up OpenVPN and tunnel
through there. Also, Alan's SSH proxy trick
(http://blog.alanporter.com/2011-01-01/ssh-d-tunnels) can get you IPv6
application access in tight spots.

-- Kevin