[TriLUG] Have a job - RTP

David Brain dbrain at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 15:43:04 EDT 2013

Hi,

The group I manage at MCNC (http://www.mcnc.org) has an opening for a
Associate Systems Analyst.  Our group is responsible for MCNC's
internal systems, the operation of our data center (which houses both
managed and co-lo systems for our customers), and a number of other
initiatives.

We manage a fairly large number of hosts, with a mix of Linux (mostly
CentOS) and Windows - although numbers wise it skews pretty heavily
towards Linux.  Very varied range of work day to day, and definitely a
change to make a difference in the .edu space.

I'm glad to answer any general questions, obviously some things would
best be answered through the formal application process.

See here https://www.mcnc.org/careers/job-openings-associate-systems-analyst-660
for more information, and application procedure.

Thanks,

David