[TriLUG] Help! Wordpress CSS issue

Brian McCullough bdmc at buadh-brath.com
Fri Aug 30 16:20:13 EDT 2013

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 03:14:03PM -0400, Jeremy Davis wrote:
> Is that Thesis 1.8 or a new 2.0 version? The new 2.0 (or above) version is
> completely different and has a learning curve to overcome. I know nothing
> about SASS, just wondering if a Thesis upgrade caused the CSS loss. The
> upgrade would return it to a plain white website.

Good question, Jeremy.  Yes, it is, and was, a Thesis 2 site.  It turns
out that yes, I did it with my own little hatchet.

Also, I was mostly wrong, it seems that much of the CSS is working, but
a carousel feature, created by the web developers, on the home page has
broken, or at least the CSS that controls it, has broken because of the
upgrade that I did.

They are going to fix their code tonight.

Thank you for the responses.

Brian