[TriLUG] Cert Question

Eric Rich sferich888 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 07:48:05 EDT 2013

I think this is going to depend on the person answering the question. In my
personal opinion the CompTIA tests are a joke and only cover basic skills
(that are easy to say you have when you don't). However a test like Red
Hats Certified Engineer exam is an accomplishment because they make you
prove you have the skills for which they are testing.

So the exam process is something I would consider.