[TriLUG] Looking for PCI Graphics Card

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Thu Sep 12 13:25:40 EDT 2013

It isn't about pretension.  The cellular companies are doing  that as
marketing.  I'm not even sure how/if you can disable it.  I know on my
first Verizon blackberry, the first time I saw it was when I cc'd myself
on something.  It surprised me, because I never saw it in the email before
I sent it.

One more annoying thing cell companies do :-(

William Sutton