[TriLUG] Video of Jun 2013 meeting with Cathy Davidson

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 18:49:38 EDT 2013

> I heard Jeremy Davis might have a copy but I don't see it posted anywhere.

My sincerest apology! I have been sitting on Cathy Davidson's video for way
too long. I will make it a top priority to edit and upload it to Youtube
tonight.

In the mean time, I have a gem to present to the TriLUG, which I recorded
at POSSCON 2013 and loaded to Youtube last week.

Harper Reed is an incredible speaker! He was the CTO of Obama for America
and he was the CTO for Threadless. His preso does not disappoint!
Part 1 -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzqdGaHvVPE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Part 2 -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-k3_tpIXfo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Oh and by the way, Todd Lewis, who organizes POSSCON, is also the organizer
of the All Things Open conference coming to Raleigh Convention Center 23-24
Oct. If you have not already registered, make sure you don't wait too long.
POSSCON always sells out fast because of the awesome speaker lineup.
http://allthingsopen.org/

There will be a Github sponsored "drink up" after the sessions 23 Oct. Then
there will be an after party as well, hosted by OpenNMS Group. Professor
Kliq will be performing!

If you don't know Professor Kliq, here are some Creative Commons songs to
introduce you.
https://soundcloud.com/professorkliq/professor-kliq-surfs-up-eat
https://soundcloud.com/professorkliq/guns-blazin
https://soundcloud.com/professorkliq/plastic-flashing-lights-1
https://soundcloud.com/professorkliq/superiority-complex-1
https://soundcloud.com/professorkliq/the-most-beautiful-day-2013
https://soundcloud.com/professorkliq/all-control-original-version
https://soundcloud.com/professorkliq/ode-to-charles
https://soundcloud.com/professorkliq/japanese-synthesizer
http://vimeo.com/65902068

I think Professor Kliq prolly be rockin the house at Spy Raleigh nightclub
23 Oct!

Cheers!
Jeremy Davis