[TriLUG] 3 Weeks to All Things Open!

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Wed Oct 2 18:40:39 EDT 2013

TriLUG,
Just forwarding the latest in reference to the awesome All Things Open
conference taking place here in our home town. Open Source speakers
from all over the world are flying in for this event. I highly
recommend taking a quick look at the speaker lineup for this one if
you have not already done so.
Cheers!
Jeremy Davis

T-Minus 3 Weeks to All Things Open! Get Your Hotel!

With just three weeks to go it would be an understatement to say we're
excited to host All Things Open.  The conference will be an
unbelievable networking and educational experience.

With that said, keep a few things in mind:

Be sure to reserve a hotel room if you or someone you know needs one.
We have FILLED the Marriott and now we're working on the Sheraton.
However, keep in mind the special rate of $159/night only applies
through October 4.  Click here to reserve rooms or call the hotel
directly and reference All Things Open.
http://allthingsopen.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=61a53a0f7c2e1e7f189cd6750&id=a7d1017475&e=139e5ec2f2

You MUST register before October 16 at 11:59 pm EST to get the Early
Bird rate of $99 per day and $149 for both.  Beginning October 17
single day goes to $129 and both days to $199.  We must plan food and
socials as accurately as possible.

Don't forget about the incredible socials planned.  Meet new people
and get to know one another while enjoying beverages on us and our
sponsors. http://www.allthingsopen.org/#events

Also - Mike Else AKA Professor Kliq will be performing at the after
party - and speaking on the Emerging track on Creative Commons and
Open Source Music on Wednesday. Check out some of his work:

Professor Kliq - Wire and Flashing Lights http://vimeo.com/65902068

Plus - more interviews are available from our friends at
OpenSource.com.  Check them out!  You can see these people live at the
show.

REGISTER NOW http://allthingsopen.org/register.html

WHY SHOULD I ATTEND? http://allthingsopen.org/why-you-should-attend.html

Thank you again,