[TriLUG] OT: Anyone Have A Roku?

Joseph S. Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 20:21:56 EDT 2013

I have a Roku 2 with Bluetooth remote. Which is cool, because it's RF, but
it sucks because once in a while it loses sync. Don't use it for the
"gaming", but it's much nicer to stream NetFlix with than the Wii (which
can run Linux). If only I could get enough bandwidth to really stream HD to
it. Lately it's been throttled it seems.

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 7:12 PM, Danielle <Danielle at whitrel.com> wrote:

> On 2013-10-04 16:09, Scott Thomas wrote:
>
>> Debating on getting a Roku, and wanted to get people's opinions on
>> it. You can email me off list.
>>

> I have an older XDS model (2.5 years old) that is connected via WiFi. We
> only use it for NetFlix Streaming but are happy with it. The only reason I
> have it is that I received it for free; a gift for my department winning an
> award.
>
> Danielle
> --
> Danielle at whitrel.com