[TriLUG] Google+ Community as well as Page?

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 08:43:45 EDT 2013

The G+ page enables live broadcasts via hangouts, which is great for
meetings because a youtube video is created instantly and automatically.
Also, those who cannot attend can join the meeting online and even ask the
speaker questions via the chat feature. I believe the G+ page is good for
posting announcements as well.

What kind of cool stuff can be done with a G+ Community?