[TriLUG] FS: HP Pavilion a350y

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Tue Oct 22 21:05:38 EDT 2013

I've got a fully-functional HP Pavilion a350y here that I'm looking to sell
for $50. I've tested it and it seems to be in full working order. I've
thrown a copy of Ubuntu 12 on it.

Features:
  o Pentium 4 2.8 GHz processor. FEEEEEEEL THE POWER!
  o 1.5 GB of RAM
  o 40 GB hard drive
  o A DVD-ROM drive
  o A DVD-RW drive
  o CATV card with CATV, Antenna and S-Video inputs
  o Free dust!

Should make a decent kids workstation/play machine. I've tried to get my
daughter interested in linux but she's pretty much uninterested in anything
that isn't mobile with a touch surface, :/

So again, $50 cash. I can bring to the next meeting or we can arrange
pick-up. Shoot me an e-mail here.