[TriLUG] Freelance consulting for me

Keith Woodie kwoodie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 10:14:38 EST 2013

I wish my memory was better, because I (in a previous life) compiled PHP
and I believe GD was there for AIX.  However, I don't think I have my notes
from that previous worklife.  I will dig around and see if I can find them.
 The best recommendation I would give your client is to adopt a platform
that supports LAMP better.  AIX and LAMP just don't mix well.

Keith Woodie