[TriLUG] Freelance consulting for me

Brian McCullough bdmc at buadh-brath.com
Fri Nov 8 13:17:41 EST 2013

On Fri, Nov 08, 2013 at 12:01:35PM -0500, William Sutton wrote:
> Also, if I remember correctly from the bad old days when I had to work
> with AIX (4.2), they do have smit... not sure what it currently has for
> the packages you need.
>
> A quick google search also turned up
>
> http://www-frec.bull.com/search.php?package=gd

Hmmm.  I wonder how this differs from bullfreeware.

In any case, yes, I will try this again.  I seem to remember this not
working ( dependencies? ), but I don't know why for sure, so will test.

We are only using a couple ( few ) of the routines in GD, mostly having
to do with size and type of images.

Thanks, all, for the new suggestions.

Brian