[TriLUG] December 12 Meeting: Holiday Demo Party (at SplatSpace)

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Thu Nov 21 10:12:47 EST 2013

I've got two demo ideas:
- IPv6 lab, reprise: bring your gear and test it out on an IPv6 enabled
network and/or configure your home router for a tunnel.
- Amateur Radio in the Digital Age: See how data moves through the
airwaves and how Open Source is advancing the state of the art.

I'd like some idea of which would be more interesting to the audience so
I can submit one.

Thanks,
Kevin