[TriLUG] December 12 Meeting: Holiday Demo Party (at SplatSpace)

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Thu Nov 21 15:18:39 EST 2013

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Jeremy Davis
<jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz> wrote:
> Bill, at the top of the form, you might consider adding a link to the
> google spreadsheet that is populated by the form. Perhaps a blurb as well
> such as "To change your info or to see the other attendees and
> projects...click here"

Jon, thanks for letting us know about that. Perhaps editing option
that I enabled is only really relevant for multipage forms. I has
hoping that it would remember you longer than that.

Jeremy,
This depends on whether people are happy having their RSVP form data
made public. That would mean their name, email address, etc

Bill