[TriLUG] [FS] PSP 3001 + Mem card + Case

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Sun Dec 1 22:05:01 EST 2013

Yes, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Linux and everything to do with
the fact I know a lot of you have kids who will play with this, :D

I've got a PSP 3001 (used of course) that's in good working condition and
comes with a 4GB Sony Memorystick. Also have a nice little case for it and
the USB cable plus the charging cable.

This is the classic PSP that plays games on UMD disc format as well as games
installed on the memory card. Sorry, it doesn't come with any games. But it
does work!

I'm asking for $80 cash. Send me an e-mail if interested.