[TriLUG] Fwd: [TAR] IEEE/TAR/TriEmbed meeting tomorrow night - Raspberry Pi Hacks + Jan/Feb meeting notices

R Radford rradford at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 2 14:32:23 EST 2013

The first paragraph of my posting contained this info which may help answer
your question:

"Final reminder of tomorrow night's meeting on Raspberry Pi hacks from the
authors of the new O'Reily book by the same name.  It is not too late to
register for the meeting today, but remember you are still invited to
attend even if not registered.  As always, our meeting are open to everyone
 "

So yes, you are welcome to attend even if registration closes.  The only
advantage of registering is that we know in advance how much food/drink to
provide, and we will know if we need a larger room.  No one will be turned
away if they do not show up.