[TriLUG] Help with proxy setup

David Brain dbrain at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 09:54:23 EST 2013

Hi,

Yes was going to suggest Nginx - seems to be a popular choice for
reverse proxy, and looks fairly easy to set up
(http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/using-nginx-as-reverse-proxy.html).
Varnish (https://www.varnish-cache.org/) can also do what you are
looking for, and a lot more, but is not as simple to configure.

David.