[TriLUG] Ubuntu Touch Feedback

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 11:37:28 EST 2013

I was curious if anyone out there has messed with Ubuntu Touch and what they thought about it. I love the idea of having a full blown OS on a tablet. I think Android is great, but it really limits my ability to customize the OS because you are locked into their methods for DEV. Where a full blown OS allows you to use the tools you already know. I realize it is just a matter of time to learn these techniques, but I prefer to minimize my tool set when possible in order to get more time on useful solutions.

Let me know if you have had any experience with it or just already know about some of its shortfalls?

Thanks,

John Vaughters