[TriLUG] need a referral: networking expert

Charles Mangin option8 at option8.com
Thu Dec 5 10:36:08 EST 2013

Hi all. I have a client with a home network issue that has stumped me.

It's a mix of wired and wireless clients, mostly Macs, but the issue is platform agnostic, with the wireless connection dropping out on laptops, phones, etc. The signal is strong, and my tools all show a good connection, but packets aren't getting to/through the router.

I'm looking for someone that can help him out with troubleshooting and tracking down the problem.

Email me if you can help, or have a recommendation.

Thanks!

Charles Mangin
option8 at option8.com