[TriLUG] Need some help parsing a file

Peter Neilson neilson at windstream.net
Mon Dec 30 10:06:12 EST 2013

On Mon, 30 Dec 2013 09:50:24 -0500, John Vaughters
<jvaughters04 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I imagine with a little extra work you were able to make it work.
> Concept is the same. Hence disclaimer.

Didn't bother trying. I like my version of William Sutton's regex, but the
earliest 'cut' solution was clearly what Brian needed. All the rest of our
activity is an attempt to show whether we are good ad-hoc code writers.
And I'm not the one who handed you the humility. Our own code does that
for us, every single day. Who was the computer-science guru who wrote,
long ago, "on the difficulty of accomplishing much"?