[TriLUG] webcam on a stick?

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Thu Jan 2 08:51:32 EST 2014

In my quest to make my home office more comfortable, I explored my
attic and knee wall spaces yesterday with my nexus 4 camera. My nexus
4 is pretty slim and can slide into some tight places to take photos
with flash. I now have photographic proof that there is no insulation
between the garage ceiling and the floor of the bonus room above.

I know it is off topic, but does anyone know anything about "blown in"
insulation ? Should I get a contractor to do it, or borrow a blower
from lowes and do it myself ?

Bill