[TriLUG] OT: Arranging Employer Provided Broadband is Hard

Len Boyle Len.Boyle at sas.com
Thu Jan 2 10:31:45 EST 2014

Scott

There may be a paperwork change to handle what you want.

A long time ago, my employer paid for a second phone line for those on call. This is the days before folks had internet at home.

But they did not purchase  the phone service. Every month we would bring a copy of the phone bill to work and they would reimburse us for the phone costs. Which could be variable with message unit costs?