[TriLUG] OT: Inexpensive Wireless Headphones

Jason Sullivan jason0x21 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 10:51:39 EST 2014

I've got a pair of Sony DR-BT101 headphones that were pretty good for
about $100.  The audio quality is good (although all my music is
compressed, which probably does more damage than bluetooth does), and
the phone quality is good, and the battery life is really good.

The on-headset music controls are really nice, too.