[TriLUG] Choosing a new home computer

Steve Pinkham steve.pinkham at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 14:25:35 EST 2014

See also Utilite, basically same guts as Cubox-i but physically larger
with more I/O capability.  OTOH, it doesn't have an IR receiver built in
line the Cubox-i does, which is worth considering if you're intending to
use it as a media box.

If you can wait a bit, the upcoming Intel Silvermont/Baytrail devices
look amazing from a performance/watt perspective, should see them
appearing during Q1.

Steve

--
 | Steven Pinkham, Security Consultant    |
 | http://www.mavensecurity.com           |