[TriLUG] Hosting a Linux show

Amnon amnon at deltaforce.net
Tue Jan 7 10:38:55 EST 2014

Hi guys.

Anybody here has the ability / inclination / desire / time to host a live, weekly show about the world of Linux, on
Nissancommunications.com ?

You can do it from the studio here, or from home / office using Skype.  It will be a show where listeners can call in and ask
questions, guests connect and be interviewed.

Before I look somewhere else I thought I'd give trilug members a shot at this.  I think it will be a nice addition to the other
shows we do.

Shalom Y'all
Amnon Nissan

Deltaforce