[TriLUG] is anyone using MythTV as a DVR?

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 09:49:55 EST 2014

Recorded over the air (analog first, then ) ATSC with myth and silicon dust networked dual tuner, for many years, then I stopped when I reached many TB. At first I was dumping to hddvd compatible DVD, then just let the drives get full.

 Once I reduce that backlog, I might start again recording. Storage is ZFS based and I can stream it to my WDTV and AppleTV etc.

Sent from my iPhone