[TriLUG] Radio Shack: was Old Dog In Need of New Trick -Digital TV Recording

William Brown brownwa at ftc-i.net
Fri Feb 7 17:37:50 EST 2014

Radio Shack around here has almost disappeared. None has "parts" anymore.
And if they do it is only a small box full. And they wont look to see if
they have what you are looking for, they tell you to come and look for
yourself. Nothing local for build your self. It is a shame, but there is
really no market for that kinda thing around here. They can't survive with
only me for a customer.

William Brown