[TriLUG] OT: Inexpensive Wireless Headphones

David Burton ncdave4life at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 08:51:37 EST 2014

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Scott Thomas <chemikalguy at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a decent set of wireless headphones that don't cost an
> arm and a leg? I have a pair of old-school 900MHz Acoustic Research
> headphones that I use at home, but they have a lot of noise and clicking
> from interference. I figure a pair of bluetooth headphones might take care
> of that, but I don't know any that are affordable. Anyone know of any?
>
> Scott

If you're still looking for wireless headphones, I think you'll like these
(on sale today at Meritline for $5 off the usual $30 price):

http://www.meritline.com/logitech-wireless-headset-h600-981-000341---p-79524.aspx
*Logitech Wireless Headset H600 Over-the-Head Design, Refurbished Model
981-000341*<http://www.meritline.com/logitech-wireless-headset-h600-981-000341---p-79524.aspx>
*$24.99*(Item#0006265-001)
$24.99 w/Code: MLCKR11YNL1 For First 100 Orders