[TriLUG] Fwd: LUG: NC State FOSS Fair 2014: Register today, or no lunch for you!

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Mon Feb 17 08:47:44 EST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matthew Frazier <mlfrazie at ncsu.edu>
Date: Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Subject: LUG: NC State FOSS Fair 2014: Register today, or no lunch for you!
To: lug at lists.ncsu.edu, opensource at lists.ncsu.edu

Hello, campus open source community!

This is your final reminder to register for FOSS Fair, using the link
on our wiki page. If you register by noon today, you will receive free
lunch (courtesy of Red Hat), and a name badge! Even if you can't make
it by noon, still register so we know how many people to expect. (And
who knows: you may get lunch anyway!)

When: Saturday, March 1, 2013, 9 AM - 5 PM
Where: Engineering Building II, east side (CSC)
Wiki: https://opensource.ncsu.edu/FossFair2014

After you've registered to attend the Fair, why not propose a session?
We can always use good talk topics, and you don't have to be a
professional speaker or anything to talk -- just someone with
something to talk about. And if you don't want to talk, but want to
hear about something in particular, add it to the wiki page!

Finally, if you love FOSS Fair and want to help us, we still need
volunteers to give people directions, let them into the building,
clean up, tear down, and help out with all the other work that goes
into running an event like this. If you want to volunteer, email us at
<linux-users-group at ncsu.edu>.

And if you don't want to volunteer, you can still help with FOSS Fair
by circulating this email and printing out our flyer
(https://opensource.ncsu.edu/FossFair2014?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=foss-fair-2014-poster.pdf).

See you at the Fair!

Thanks,
Matthew Frazier