[TriLUG] Job opening - VCE

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 16:10:16 EST 2014

Greetings all,

For those who are interested...

We have an opening on our team for a network engineer with data center
background.  We are looking for someone with a strong Cisco background -
specifically with the Nexus hardware (N3K, N5K, N7K, etc), the 1000V, and
data center architectures to help design and support our next generation
vBlock platforms.  You don't need to be an expert, but you must show your
knowledge and skill with Cisco gear and general data center deployments.
 In fact, we prefer to get a less senior person who can be trained...

A bit about VCE:
---------
VCE (www.vce.com) is a joint venture between Cisco, EMC, and VMWare.  The
company's main headquarters is in Massachusetts, and our  team works here
in RTP, NC.  We are a small'ish company that is growing very fast, and the
people on our team are top notch.  The benefits are great, and the work
environment is fantastic.  If you are looking for the next step in your
career, this is *the* place to be :-)

Drop me an email if you are interested...

-Ron