[TriLUG] VirtualBox Problems

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Thu Feb 20 21:38:05 EST 2014

He has a point on VMware.  But still the free -m output as well as top
output while virtualbox is running might yield some information on what is
going on.  Incidentally you might want to set your CPU governor to
performance while trying to do anything within virtualbox.  I personally
would not want to virtualize windows on a machine with less than 4gb RAM
and would dedicate 2gb of that RAM to windows in the virtualization.

Ken