[TriLUG] OT: VHS to DVD

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Sat Feb 22 13:29:43 EST 2014

Keith,
I think you are absolutely right about the "in house" experience in this
case. Ironically, I found myself talking to the owner of Home Video Studio
about an hour ago. He made a donation to my daughter's theater and chorus
group, which we were soliciting and that is how we ended up there. So
obviously he supports the community and he was very pleasant to talk to.

He has a nice studio with a bunch of cool vintage items on display. I
checked his prices and at a glance they were equal or better than
Walgreen's and it is always important to support the local economy whenever
possible.

So I highly recommend!

Jeremy