[TriLUG] Name server

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Mon Feb 24 15:28:45 EST 2014

I’ve had issues with DNS resolution on my Pfsense box. The pfsense box can resolve lookups, but no hosts on the local network stop resolving.  I’ve never been able to figure it out.  I tried using unbound instead of dnsmasq, but had similar issues.  I’m pretty sure it’s something with pfsense falling over, but haven’t been able to find it.

Matt P.