[TriLUG] Ford Drops Windows for their Sync System

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Mon Feb 24 15:29:15 EST 2014

Netscape -- polluted their own codebase so badly that they opened it up to
open source developers to clean up the mess.  they scrapped it and made
Mozilla, now Firefox, which has itself become a bloated mess.
WordPerfect -- quality product that Novell bears some additional
responsibility for killing

I'll also toss Borland out there.  People I know who used Borland's
compilers tell me they were superior to Microsoft... but Borland's long
been out of that business.

William Sutton