[TriLUG] PHP Editor

porter porter at trilug.org
Mon Feb 24 16:55:43 EST 2014

On 2014-02-24 14:58, Brian McCullough wrote:
> Although I am old-fashioned, and use a text editor ( usually vim )
> for
> my development, I have a friend who is asking about good editors for
> PHP development ( and other code editing ) work.

You might consider doubling down on what you know best.  I recently
bought this book from Pragmatic Press (a local company and sponsor of
cool events like BarCamp), based on a friend's recommendation.

http://pragprog.com/book/dnvim/practical-vim

He referred to it as "life-changing".  Not a bad hyperbole.

Alan