[TriLUG] Name server

Aaron Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Mon Feb 24 21:13:57 EST 2014

The plural of anecdote is not data, and even if the best choice on average
is X, for you it might be Y.

Collect the data on what matters, how fast the various options are for you,
from your internet connection:
https://code.google.com/p/namebench/

If I wrote something new, even as a weekend hobby project (maybe
especially? :) ), I'd also be quite see how it stacks up against the other
options.

Aaron S. Joyner