[TriLUG] Looking to buy a used laptop

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Thu Mar 6 07:47:25 EST 2014

As a side note, I just checked Kramden's sales. They have 10x T61's
available to purchase.

Specs:
     Model:                  Lenovo T61 Laptop
     CPU:                      Core2Duo T7500 2.2ghz
     Screen:               15.4" Widescreen
     RAM:                      2GB DDR2
     Hard Drive:           60GB SATA
     OS:                       Windows XP Professional
     Battery:              Good Charge
     Optical Drive:       DVD-CDRW
     Networking:          802.11g WiFi, Gigabit
     Extras :              Card Reader, Fingerprint
     Condition:          A

When I was running thinkpads, I wrote a couple of articles for
thinkwiki.org. You can check there for anything linux and Thinkpad.

Home:
www.thinkwiki.org

T61:
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Category:T61