[TriLUG] Hit me with your best shot

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Thu Mar 13 12:38:17 EDT 2014

INCONCEIVABLE!!!

OK maybe conceivable.  If I had never used my real google account on this
device ever, and not signed up for the t-mobile free lte service then made
a new junk google account and did everything through encrypted proxy on the
crouton side then maybe.  But since I have no used this machine with my
real google ID I am sure the MAC address is stored somewhere with them.  So
too late there.  Plus I can't imaging how I would really proof that 100%...

Ken