[TriLUG] Hit me with your best shot

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Thu Mar 13 13:01:26 EDT 2014

I actually spent twice that.  The model I got is 349 and then add tax.
 Granted gives it a 1.4ghz haswell in it, 4g of ram, 14 inch screen, 16gb
ssd, oh and built in free t-mobile 4g for life at 200mb/month.

Oh and of course the google drive extra 100gb and the air passes (but I
hate flying).

The t-mobile thing might not get used much as I tend to always have wifi
available.  But  in that pinch situation when travelling and need to get to
an email or something...

Ken