[TriLUG] Hit me with your best shot

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Thu Mar 13 14:16:06 EDT 2014

If you use the internet they got you...

I was just saying if nothing that had anything real about me ever touched
this machine, and every but of identity, network, sites, hardware I used
was never tied to my real identity in any way.  Then maybe I could hide via
this machine or any machine for that matter.

I have said for while that effectively anonymity on the internet is dead...

And now can we get back to helping me find things I can't do on this to
figure out if any of them are deal breakers.

Ken