[TriLUG] Hit me with your best shot

Sean Alexandre sean at alexan.org
Thu Mar 13 15:54:29 EDT 2014

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 03:38:34PM -0400, Ken MacKenzie wrote:
> Well let me ask what you mean by not spied before I go any deeper.

I'll qualify that, to keep this about Google: "Let me ask what you mean by not
being spied on by Google before I go any deeper?"

Note: All definitions of words here are all based on an actual dictionary
versus NSA definitions; e.g. to collect means to collect, etc.

I don't want Google collecting anything about me or the devices I use unless
they explicitly ask me for it and I explicitly give it to them.