[TriLUG] THATCamp Digital Knowledge 2014

Barry Peddycord III bwpeddyc at ncsu.edu
Fri Mar 14 08:51:45 EDT 2014

Hey all! I'm following up on my announcement from last night about
THATCamp DK2014!

tl;dr -> http://dk2014.thatcamp.org

THATCamp is an unconference in the spirit of Barcamp and FOSS Fair,
but with a unique focus on the intersection of the humanities with
technology. The bulk of the talks last year had to do with teaching,
such as using open source tools to do writing projects or use Github
to share lesson plans, but as with many unconferences, that was by
virtue of the kinds of people who were present.

If you plan to attend, please register at the website linked above. It
should be great fun!

~ Barry