[TriLUG] Hit me with your best shot

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Fri Mar 14 19:36:53 EDT 2014

Perhaps what might be easier is since this is all technically in a chroot
why don't I do a jessie or sid chroot for testing out the gaming.  The
newer libraries in that will probably make life much easier.  Or I could
use Ubuntu if I must.  This is more about proofing what can be done than me
really wanting to use this as a gaming station.  So I have heard a
suggestion for Jessie.  Go with that for game testing or go Sid or other?

Ken