[TriLUG] Video recordings of meetings

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Tue Mar 18 10:16:03 EDT 2014

Hi,
I have been video recording TriLUG Meetings and posting them on
YouTube since the July 2012. While they have not been the greatest
quality, they have allowed people to see great presentations if they
couldn't attend in person.
  https://www.youtube.com/user/billfarrow00

The current system needs improvement. The audio is typically crap, the
slides and demos are too fuzzy to read, and live streaming is too
dependent on available wifi bandwidth.

A small team of people are coalescing to make this better. We have
started a wiki page to gather requirements and ideas. We need help
with audio, video capture, etc. I'm sure there are members who have
expertise in some of these areas, we just need to find them and ask
them to help.
  http://trilug.org/wiki/Streaming

If you want to help, please join us on the wiki or the #trilug irc
channel on freenode.
  http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23trilug&uio=OT10cnVlJjEwPXRydWU3a

Bill